Not all businesses will have the time or resources to work with us on a intensive growth project. Spread over twelve months, the MSM Belay™ programme offers a time and cost-effective way to gain the skills and tools needed to accelerate profitable sales in New Zealand or export markets.
The MSM Belay™ programme is a blend of individual coaching, group learning and team collaboration, centred on developing and executing a sales strategy unique to your business. MSM’s role is to help you learn and apply best practise to accelerate the profitable growth of your business using the proven MSM Blueprints™ framework.
The Belay programme is designed primarily for business owners who recognise the need to develop and focus their resources to drive better, more profitable sales performance. Your business does not need to be selling internationally or have sales people, agents, resellers or distributors to join this programme.
The programme runs over twelve months and includes;
- 10 monthly half day workshops which are specifically focussed on the MSM Blueprints framework, that has been used to support more than 100 businesses achieve over $400m of gross sales worldwide
- 26 fortnightly Action Groups
- 12 monthly one to one coaching with a dedicated MSM consultant
- 48 weekly telephone support calls
- Access to MSM’s market research database
- MSM Blueprints™ Strategy Workbook
Each workshop follows the journey through the MSM Blueprint™ framework towards developing and executing a sales strategy for your business.
On average, this programme will need approximately 1.5 hours of your time per week plus any independent planning you wish to undertake. Our intention is to deliver a programme which has high-impact, focus and accountability by making the very most of your time. We recognise however that members may not be able to attend every session due to travel and other commitments.
The MSM Belay™ Programme is specifically designed to deliver the following outcomes:
- Improved sales momentum.
- Increased pipeline and conversion rates.
- Accelerate entry into export markets.
- Development of a unique sales strategy and action plan specific to your business.
- Improved sales processes in your business.
- Increased knowledge and awareness of business processes.
- More effective use of business resources by identifying and focussing on leverage points.
For a detailed overview of the programme download the Belay PDF.
For more information please contact Dan Hansen.
MSM Sales Specialists helped us to evaluate our products over a period of months and create a robust sales strategy that has helped us enter new markets.